Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dangerous Reading for April

I'm so excited - I just signed up for the closest version of a bookclub I have available to me! I was perusing someone's cooking blog and saw a link to this: My Year of Reading Dangerously. It's a reading challenge for the year - one book per month. Of course, I'm starting it a little late in the game, but better late than never! I'm looking forward to reading and discussing the books! April's book is Transformations, by Anne Sexton - a book of poetry (not my normal reading material). I'll be looking for it at the library tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Lili said...

wow. those books do look dangerous. Don't you think Pilars of the Earth would qualify? Maybe that will be my personal dangerous reading wtih a goal to finish in one year! (I am not liking Power Of One)