So here are the rules to this meme:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Now for the 6 random things about me:
1. I feel compelled several times a day to read Perez Hilton and Go Fug Yourself
2. This year will be the first time I can vote in the presidential elections! (I was naturalized just after the last inauguration)
. I spilled Diet Coke (another addiction) on my keyboard last week, so now several keys stick and several don't work at all, like the number three!
4. I'll be running in the Army 10-Miler in less than three months, but I haven't run more than 2 miles in a row since February! (Yikes!)
5. Salt and Vinegar is my chip flavor of choice. (I bought a bag as comfort food after my husband left town a few days ago!)
6. My guilty TV pleasure is watching endless episodes of Bravo reality TV - Top Chef, Work Out, Flipping Out, Kathy Griffith - My Life on the D-List, etc.
And finally - here are the lucky bloggers who will be tagged by me for a meme:
Lili of Maybe Baby
Suzie of Green Girl Gone Wild
Robyn of Culinary Adventures
Lisa of Lunch Bucket Bento
Jenny of Jenny Bakes
Rigby of Butterbur's Bistro
(The bloggers were chosen from my real-life bloggie friends and some fellow DBers who left me some kinds comments!)
**I do realize this is slightly chain letter-ish, but I promise nothing bad will happen to you if you don't pass it on. You'll still have the same luck you always have, no one will think you don't love Jesus, and I'll still read your blog!